freshfoof5243 replied to the topic What’s the best way to experience Triglav Park on tour? in the forum General Discussion
Ultimately, there are limitations to forming a romantic relationship with a realistic sex doll. Even as the bodies of these dolls increasingly resemble those of real people, a hyper-realistic doll can never replace a genuine romantic relationship.
freshfoof5243 started the topic sexdollpartner in the forum CIPD Help Service Dubai
My BBW sex doll is 165cm tall, and because it wasn’t torn, I was able to readjust it. I still wanted to make a post about it. Maybe it will be helpful to you if you take a look.
freshfoof5243 replied to the topic Modalert Pills: Enhancing Alertness and Daily Productivity in the forum health
The models that attract me are usually within this range, because I don’t want a 1.5-meter tall, life-sized BBW sex doll. I’m too indecisive.
Media
Photos
Videos
Audios
Files
Sorry, no items found.